Manufacturing and Production Planning / Control
02 634 8884
Demand and Supply Planning Manager (Commercial Excellence)
- Lead the identification and implementation of business processes improvements (forecasting; account planning, commercial policy development, rebate calculation, SIP etc.).
- To drive the Sales level bottom’s up approach to demand planning and forecasting to ensure growth targets are set in line with the market dynamics and product portfolio mix and supply plans in collaboration with the Business Unit Leads.
- Ensure alignment of product allocations to manage synergies between full service and mass service models.
- Coordinate with the Commercial Business Units in developing market estimates ,demand forecasts and
work with supply chain on supply to achieve the sales forecast.
- Actively drive S&OP process on a weekly basis to ensure accurate forecasting by product by
- Support the marketing team for obtaining retail level assessment of sales, share trends and
feedback on programs and campaigns.
- Attend to customers’ and dealers’ inquires/complaints and provide service/support to the
Qualifications & Competencies
- University degree, Mathematics, Statistics or Management or Finance
- High Analytical skills with 4 – 5 years in Business Analytics role.
- Language skills: Proficient in English (writing and speaking)
- Knowledge of various industries with regards to business planning and forecasting
- Excellent interpersonal, influencing, negotiation, communication, and presentation skills
- Customer focus with collaboration mindset to achieve bigger goals in the organization
- External networking and benchmarking of best practice.