Full Time and Permanent
Automotive and Transportation & Logistics
90,000 - 120,000
02 634 8884
Dealer Services Manager
Our client is the world leader in Commercial, Heavy Equipment, and Construction Vehicle business. In line with its continued growth and expansion, the company is now seeking a talent candidate as Dealer Services Manager to responsible for dealer P&L, monitor and control strategic planning for both sales and services. Oversee all After Sales Services Operations, to make their standard services and expand business efficiently.
- Drive the Business, expand and ensure secure long term relationship, profit of Part, Aftermarket.
- Responsible for developing overall performances of dealer/Branch operations to ensuring customer satisfaction, policies and procedures are followed.
- Manage Dealer/Branch workflow in the service, aftersales and warrantee processes that will maximize stewardship, safety, quality and productivity.
- Promote Service agreement to achieve targets and develop the aftersales service function.
- Create and verify total repairing budget, price and cost based on vehicle specification, condition of use and agreement conditions according to global instructions..
- Ensure that aftersales management and measurement systems covering all dealer process are being adequately managed.
- Supervise team of services staff, technical staff, warranty administrators, and build effective team.
- Plan and promote the training for services staffs to handle the vehicle/body repair case.
- Ensure that team having enough, well trained staffs to operate the service process efficiently.
- Develop customer service procedures, policies and standards for the department
- Managing and supervising branch staff and service teams to meet corporate KPI.
- Ensure that revenue and profit target of products and services for branch under responsibility are achieved.
- Regularly reporting section/branch’s progress, achievements, obstacles, and suggest to the department level management.
- Preparing sales forecast for all product lines such as machines, spare parts, and consumables.
- Planning overall service maintenance at customer’s site.
- Solving customer problems on site Planning, setting and monitoring schedules for the service team and visiting customers on site to maintain customer satisfaction and good relationships.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering or Business Administration or related
- 10 years experienced in Automotive Business
- Management level and solid of Dealer/Branch Management of After-sales, Technical Support, Parts Services, and Customer Service, Services Operation Management in Automotive industry, Commercial Vehicle, Body Builder, Agro-Vehicle, Construction Equipment, Heavy Machine and etc.
- Business, analytical and financial skills, Presentation skills, Interpersonal and organization skills.
- Good technical aptitude (product related) and commercial mind set.
- Team oriented and self-motivating, self-starter who can perform well with a minimum of supervision
- Good command of spoken and written English