Full Time and Permanent
General Management and Management
02 634 8884
Dealer Development Assistant Manager (Automotive)
- Responsible for dealer networking expansion covering set up expansion plan, plan and implement new dealership recruitment activities in line with dealer development nationwide, evaluate and appoint the potential candidate to authorized dealer and provide fully support to Dealer regarding to both constructions comprise with Cooperate Identities and processes implementation.
- Provide Training program with evaluation for sale operation area including sales performance management, sales technique and products information etc., within well controlled budget and well-organized schedule to support Dealer nationwide.
- Implement and upkeep of company’s Dealer Standards, monitor and evaluate dealer operation and cooperate well with related section to set up improvement activities and keep following up the progress of required improvements to encourage all dealer and ensure their operation meet Company target.
- Determines and manages dealer profiles and set up regular dealer’s visits, reports current status, problems, and attitudes of dealer network to management.
- Monitoring dealer satisfaction standard (SSI & CSI)
- Develop and maintain efficiently communication channels with all dealers to ensure necessary support is given to assist them in attaining sales and customer service standards.
- Cooperate with Sales team, Marketing team, and After Sales Service Team in all related activities to encourage dealer enhancement.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in both sale and marketing area in automotive business with proven performance and recognized achievement in managerial level.
- Ability to analyze forward marketing trends and align this into the long-term strategy.
- Strong business acumen and analytical skill.
- Be a result and marketing-oriented leader, entrepreneurial and hand-on in style.
- Working proactively and independently.
- Confident and mature personality with interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Good command of written and spoken English as well as computer literacy.