Our client is the world leader in Automotive Business. In line with its continued growth and expansion both of Thailand and some Asian Country, the company is now seeking a talent candidate as Dealer and Network Development Manager to drive Retail and Network development to secure an optimal dealer footprint delivering the highest levels of customer satisfaction, dealer efficiency and profitability across all markets within Hub Thailand
Location: Bangkok Area/Bangna
Report to: VP Services/Aftermarket
- Create a Network Strategy plan to secure adequate dealer footprint for current and future business including investment request and involve feasibility study
- Look for new strategic location in new market area to expand dealership network and monitoring and follow up business compared with feasibility and assumption.
- Monitoring and follow up the establishment new dealerships and renovation projects for nationwide and importer in Asian countries.
- Define and secure annual business plan requirements and timely submission of such plan
- Ensure right sized dealers for current and future business
- Work closely with global team on designs and drawings for new build dealers
- Project management by controlling time, quality and cost as committed
- Professional support markets and dealers to meet highest levels of customer satisfaction, efficiency and profitability
- Conduct and Corporate facilities standard, interior, signage and tools, support and ensure that dealers and importers comply with Global Operating standard, Safety, Environment and Corporate Identity
- Support dealers and importers to improve customer satisfaction, efficiency and profitability
- Using Global System and services standard to conduct timely measurement of dealer standards
- Implement and secure monthly customer satisfaction measurement
- Ensure each dealer has the necessary competence and/or competence plans in place to deliver on business plan requirements including new truck sales, service sales and customer satisfaction
- Secure that all owned dealers in Thailand are certified by ISO standard, and support our partners to be certified by ISO standard
- Responsible for dealer agreement and land/facilities rent contract
- Set up an up time offering to drive for the improvement of customer satisfaction and increase in service sales business
- Thai, Bachelor or higher in Engineering or related business vision.
- At least 5 years of progressive experience in any vehicle Dealer/branch Network Development (retails) and must have experience in new dealer or renovation project management.
- Excellent organizational skills and decision-making ability.
- Proven supervisory, leadership and communication skills.
- Strong customer orientation skills with understanding of marketing.
- Analytical approach to problem-solving with strong attention to details.
- Demonstrates relationship-building and communication skills, both in writing and verbally, in local language and English, which were developed through prior work experience in a sales and customer service role.
(Salary based on experiences with Good Benefits)
Job ID 352