Full Time and Permanent
Admin & HR
02 634 8884
Credit Administration Manager
- To verify and coordinate with concerned parties about data for NCB monthly letter and yearly letter.
- To monitor timeframe of sending data to NCB in order to comply with NCB regulations.
- To check news, regulation and any NCB information via NCB’s helpdesk.
- Monitor and control staff on following up consent letter from all branches and submit to NCB within deadline.
- Prepare a report of wrong credit information enquiry.
- Prepare a system application related to NCB issues.
- To monitor and control staff on annual check stock of Hire Purchase contract and report to management.
- Managing staff to support Hire Purchase contract or its copy to related units.
- At least Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
- Age between 35-40 years old.
- At least 5-years working experience in credit or administrative works.
- Good attitude in problem solving.
- Mature, high responsible, result-oriented and be able work under pressure.
- Having strong leadership and used to control team at least 5 person.
- Having well knowledge of NCB shall be advantage.