Full Time and Permanent
Admin & HR and Other
02 634 8884
Country HR Director
(Salary reflecting on experience, qualification and performance plus benefits)
Our client is the world leader in Automotive Manufacturing. The company is now seeking a talent candidate as The Country HR Director to manage Country HR Center, implements practices, full spectrum of HR activity and projects. Works closely with the Business Team to support the achievement of country goals and objectives through the development, implementation, and management of HR activities in Thailand.
Reports To: Managing Director
- Full support to partner the business and drive HR efficiency in the organization, playing an advisory role on all human capital matters and oversee the activities of the Commercial office and Manufacturing Plants.
- Lead country HR operations, HR Services center, Country HR Committees and represent Thailand HR, Crisis Management and Corporate HR Committees collaboration across business units to work on the Country HR agenda
- Coordinate with HRBP in supporting employee engagement, welfare, health & safety.
- Develop strategic and tactical processes supporting the respective management in achieving the business goals.
- Ensure that any organization change is managed through effective communication, creating a culture of support from the existing leadership team.
- Design and deploy HR services processes and lead the team to proactively support the businesses across Thailand in Payroll, HRIS and C&B,
Recruitment, Relocation services of expatriate management, Training master plan and ensure compliance with laws concerned to training and development.
- Manage processes of organization development, addressing issues such as succession planning, workforce development, employee retention, organization design, and change management.
- Lead the implementation of performance management systems that include performance development plans and employee development programs.
- Ensure staff reward practices take account of varying performance levels, internal equity and external salary market rates.
- Short to medium term projects include planning & executing significant programs around the development of local talent.
- Thai, Bachelor or higher Degree in related field.
- 15 -25 years of work experience preferred full spectrum HR experience as HR Services Head, Strong Compensation & Benefits in multinational company.
- Have track record of supporting management teams in a variety of personnel initiatives and designing and implementing broad-based human resources programs, processes and systems;
- Strong Leadership skills and organizational development skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to interact professionally with culturally and linguistically diverse staff.
- Experience in charge management, recruitment, C&B, Training and employee relations
- The ability to communicate fluently, reading & writing in English with the potential to grow into roles beyond Country in the future.