Full Time and Permanent
Analysis and Banking / Finance
150,000 - 180,000
02 634 8884
Commercial Controller (FMCG)
Our client is the well-known multinational consumer product FMCG Company. The company is looking for a Commercial Controller to takes full responsibility for the financial management of the commercial allowances for brands and Business Units. Work in a cross-functional team to prepare annual budgets and financial forecasts, advise a strategic mind-set & ability to thrive in a dynamic environment, delivering financial insight to enable sustainable growth and ensuring that internal controls are respected.
- Works closely with the Business Unit Leads, Corporate Finance Controller and Operational teams to introduce appropriate operational metrics and KPIs to ensure Trade performance is measured appropriately for each respective business and product group.
- Control Trade Spending, Advertising, Promotional and Marketing expenditure
- Introduce and follow processes to ensure key financial and business controls are established on an efficient and effective basis.
- Interpret financial results through maximizing financial systems to providing actionable insight on sales growth analysis, gross margin analysis, customer trade margin and sell-in/out data.
- Provide finance training and development to commercial team
- Internal Control: End-to-end deal-to-cash management including balance sheet control
- Business planning & optimization: Preparation of Customer and Brand Budget and financial forecasts (Trends) and monitoring of in-month tracking gross-to-net
- Business partnering: Using the products knowledge as well as market & financial expertise to understand, improve & challenge overall effectiveness of the business, Projects: be part of all project of commercial and leading financial projects relating commercial and category and monitoring of in-month tracking gross-to-net
- Thai, Bachelor Degree or higher in related with 5-10 years post-qualified experience of Commercial Control, Business Control, Financial Planning and Analysis, Brand Controller or equivalent
- Experience in reporting in a complex and dynamic organization, consumer Product – FMCG is preferred
- Excellent presentation skills
- Experience in a fast paced sales environment
- Highly organised with prioritisation skills
- Strong logical & strategic thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong leadership, can do attitude and collaboration
- Good in project management and presentation
- Good written and verbal communication, interpersonal and customer-service skills
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills and proficiency in Microsoft Access, PowerPoint and Word
- Good in English communication and Strong Communication skills – written and verbal