Full Time and Permanent
Consultancy and Human Resources Management
02 634 8884
Clinical Training Manager
- Able to manage Clinical Specialist team.
- Training pathways designed to educate and train surgeons, staff, and sales team.
- Teaches team members on how to provide on-site support for product demonstrations and educational initiatives to build local and regional market awareness.
- Track/record in effectively running sales and selling training and workshops for sales and/or distributor teams.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and ability to motivate and engage counterparts and realign diverting opinions and needs.
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills.
- Experience in cross-cultural and mix environments.
- Minimum of 5 years’ work experience in Clinical Specialist.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Nurses/Medical field/Science related is preferred.
- Good understanding of the medical device (preferably orthopedics) market environment through customer contact, literature, seminars and other educational programs.
- Strong communication, leadership, and negotiation skills as well as excellent influencing and training/mentoring skill.