Full Time and Permanent
Management and Medical
02 634 8884
- Lead surgical teams through training pathways designed to educate and train surgeons, staff, and sales team on the Medical Robotic
- Technology and similar robotic platforms. Through partnership with surgeons, hospital staff and implant team, drive increased system utilization by leveraging the appropriate program elements that meet the needs of the hospitals’ patient population and local market.
- Expertise on Medical Robotic Technology and procedure expert and can lead discussions and product demonstrations for intraoperative Knee, Brain, and Spine procedural support and use.
- Closely interact with markets by regular field visits supporting local marketing and sales in driving top-line growth, build and strengthen customer relationships.
- Teaches team members on how to provide on-site support for product demonstrations and educational initiatives to build local and regional market awareness.
- Works closely with the BUs to properly install software or hardware upgrades and portfolio updates.
- Lead surgical teams through training pathways designed to educate and train surgeons, staff, and administrators on the Medical
- Robotic Technology. Teaches and trains local teams on how to perform new system installations, preventative maintenance, and troubleshooting and repair for installed Medical Robotic Technology following established processes. Works with the Business Units to understand product complaints to identify root cause analysis and seeks to apply the learnings in new ways
Expected Areas of Competence/Soft Skills:
- Strategically and result orientated but ability to balance tactical work with strategic thinking and mindset.
- Strong regionally oriented conviction and strong ability to develop, write and present effective business and marketing plans, coordinated and closely aligned with overall marketing organization and regional counterparts
- Solid understanding of market needs, market trends, competitive forces, and new technologies.
- Experienced in optimizing promotional activities and multi-channel promotions
- Proven track record in managing a larger product portfolio and effective product life cycle management
- Demonstrated to develop and set product strategy for top-line growth with well-articulated strategic objectives
- Experienced in conducting customer segmentation and targeting approaches
- References for establishing and maintaining positive rapports with country marketing and management, and Regional Business Units in Singapore
- Track / record in effectively running sales and selling trainings and workshops for sales and/or distributor teams
- Ability to adapt to rapidly changing priorities, and sustain a high level of energy and concentration in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment and willingness to work flexible hours.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and ability to motivate and engage counterparts and realign diverting opinions and needs.
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills
- Experienced in cross-cultural and matrix environments.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Business Administration with emphasis in Marketing preferred.
- Good understanding of the medical device (preferably orthopedics) market environment through customer contact, literature, seminars and other educational programs.
- Minimum of 5 years’ work experience in medical devices capital sales and/or marketing with at least 5 years’ experience in Marketing.