Bangkok and Pathumwan
Consultancy and Human Resources Management
02 634 8884
Business Unit Manager
- Lead sales and marketing team to ensure delivering the financial objectives of the business unit.
- Manage the development and implementation of sales and marketing plans for the business unit.
- Managing the products through the effective resource-allocation, maximizing product life-cycles and ensuring portfolio optimization
- Optimize cross function support needs in the organization, ensuring effective communication between direct reports.
- Maintaining relations with key opinion leaders at country level.
- Communicate and maintain a good relationship with Global Business Center to gain more in-depth knowledge of Business Development perspective and Inside Product Knowledge to strengthen the ability of business’s growth.
- Develop and sustain a strong relationship with clients by visiting, supporting and participating in activities such as attend academic meetings with medical specialists.
- Develop and sustain team’s efficiency. Manage manpower, people development, performance appraisal, compensation & benefits including work disciplinary in team for motivating and managing employees in Business Unit to ultimately accomplish business’s goals.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Medical Technology. (MBA is preferred)
- Minimum 10 years’ sales experience in sales manager and/or marketing manager
- Experience MNC medical device company.
- Strong business strategy
- Excellent Leadership and People skills
- Strong communication and organization skills
Recent Graduate will be considered