Full Time and Permanent
Sales CS & Business Dev
02 634 8884
Business Development – Chemical Manufacturing
- Develop a productive long term relationship with customers and business partners
- Acquire a deep understanding of customer needs and requirements
- Adapt and optimize country commercial guidelines to your specific client
- Negotiate contracts, promo plans, and innovations
- Preparing volume forecast and plans
- Collaborate very closely with teams from other departments
- Resolve any clients’ issues and act as a link between your customer and the internal teams.
- Participate with the management team in strategic planning, policy development, and decision-making
- Communicate clearly, concisely, and accurately to ensure effective operations and overall operations of the business
- Bachelor’s Degree in chemistry or the equivalent experience
- Minimum 5 years experience in Chemical business
- Strong business relationship with several client in B2S
- Ability to understand customer processes, markets, and various product ranges.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, hands on and decision making.
- Proactive and problem-solving attitude
- Fluent in English and Thai
- Competitive Based Salary
- Other allowances and benefits
- Flexible working hour
- Great career opportunity