Consultancy, Human Resources Management, Information Technology, and IT Project Management / Team Lead
500,000 + benefits
02 634 8884
Global Group Business Relationship Manager 500K
Position Purpose & Summary:
Responsible for coaching and providing direction to the Business Relationship Managers working directly with the Business Unit Asia Group.
He/she helps set the strategic direction for data, digitalization and technology needs across the various Asia businesses. He/she will be able to lead commercially and functionally.
This position supports the Business Relationship Managers in defining the demand for IT services in line with their Process, Technology and Data (PDT) strategies. This role will partner within Global IT to effectively deliver IT services and solutions to the Asia Group and related businesses. He/she will be responsible to support the delivery of consistent end-to-end IT services across the region through the regional delivery teams and 3rd party service providers.
Overall this position ensures the strategic direction for technology in the Asia Group is set and delivered. This includes: strategy planning and portfolio management, budget management, business partnering, relationship & service management, people management. Focus is also placed on maturing data and analytics capabilities and leading new digital business outcomes.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- BA/BS in MIS, Business or equivalent experience
- 15+ years of IT or related experience of which 5+ years of leadership experience within process, data and technology functions
- Demonstrated strong leadership skills in the areas of strategic planning and decision making, navigating ambiguity, and building trusting relationships
- Experience developing IT strategies and business plans
- Experience with Portfolio Management. Ability to act as a strategic advisor to business leadership to guide investment decisions.
- Demonstrated experiences in leading teams through change, building and inspiring highly professional teams.
- Ability to identify, clarify and promote the best value-delivering opportunities for IT investments and ensure that promised value is delivered.
- Financial acumen. Ability to manage the creation and delivery of IT budgets. Working knowledge of NPV, ROGI, etc. Ability to define and user metrics (scorecards, trend analysis, etc)
- Demonstrated strong business acumen. Ability to identify and anticipate business needs, expectations and requirements for technology-based solutions. Demonstrated success in proactively solving business-related problems.
- Drive for results. Ability to complete initiatives through Global IT and 3rd party vendors.
- Demonstrated skills in applying IT industry knowledge to real-world business situations. Proactively seeks information and insights from industry, internal and external experts.
- Demonstrated skills regarding influence, persuasion, communication, finance and organizational change
- Exceptional skills in presenting to all levels of leadership in large group settings as well as one-on-one interactions with Enterprise, BU and functional leaders. Communicates with impact. Strength in synthesizing complex issues in a succinct and clear manner.
- Demonstrated interpersonal savvy capabilities: relates well to all kinds of people, builds appropriate rapport, ability to obtain results through influence and collaboration.
- Experience building divers teams and soliciting diverse perspectives
- Demonstrated ability to manage through constructive conflict to deliver positive outcomes. Comfort with asking challenging and difficult questions to business and functional leaders.
- Ability to translate data, process and technology concepts into business terms.
- Ability to move frequently between high-level strategic view to a tactical view.
- Continuous improvement by continually identifying ways to improve processes or work structures.
- Risk Management, such as the ability to anticipate IT related risks for the business and mitigate such risks.
- Ability to travel up to 30%
- Ability to speak English fluently both in verbal and written format to be able to effectively communicate abstract, conceptual information in an effective manner