Electrical / Electronics, Engineering, Maintenance, and Others
02 634 8884
Automation Engineer – Automotive
Our client is the world leader of automotive part and components manufacturing in Thailand. Now they are looking for Automation Engineer to be responsible for Setup, implementation, Service and maintenance automation equipment and control systems, Improve fixtures, tooling, machine safeguard and work flow standard.
- Managing all preventive maintenance activities, including PM/TPM and ensuring the part assembly plant is running efficiently at all times.
- Responsible for programming automation and controls systems involving PLCs and maintenance
- Provide trouble shooting and diagnostics services when systems fail/faults
- To create, modify and read logic and flow diagrams for program design, programming, simulation and testing, and start-up.
- To proven track record in programming leadership as well as the ability to develop and implement standard engineering practices and provide detailed documentation upon project completion.
- Get support to maintenance team in big breakdown concerning his function.
- Create training knowledge and train to team
- Interface and operate PLC programming, modifying and developing to ensure word class availability
- Technical training for increasing technician team in PLC Programming.
- Optimize cost of equipment, tooling, spare part and resource for maintenance M & E works
- Involving in site safety programs, PM/TPM, TS 16949, OHSAS18001 and ISO14001 etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical and/or Mechanical Engineering or any related field.
- 5-8 years’ experience in hands-on maintenance supervision from the multinational manufacturing, automotive is preferred.
- Direct experience in the installation, repair & maintenance of automation systems
- Experienced with PLC Programming such as Omron, Siemens, Allen- Bradley (Rockwell), Mitsubishi.
- Must be able to create, modify, upload-download in automation control, PLC program, and computer sever system.
- Ability to set PM/TPM, implement and review report
- Can analyze and repair at root cause on in PLC program, and computer sever system.
- Computer literacy with an emphasis on MS Office tools.
- Good team player and understanding communication with read and write of English ability.