Consultancy and Human Resources Management
02 634 8884
- Provide strategic advice and guidance on all legal and compliance matters to the Management.
- Research the details and evidence involved in casesboth of Civil and Criminal Law.
- Litigation and dispute resolution.
- Draft, review, negotiate on legal issues of all agreement.
- Male, not over 40 years.
- Bachelor Degree or higher in Law.
- Possess a lawyer license.
- 5 – 10 years have working experience in Law with specialize in Civil and Criminal cases.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.