Full Time and Permanent
Marketing / Public Relations
02 634 8884
Associate Market Access Manager
- Execute the Market Access Strategies to achieve optimized pricing and reimbursement decisions for key market brands and new indications and pipeline products. Support operation for the best launch and in- market price according to market situation, aligned with country brand objectives and regional/global strategy.
- Manage patient access program for key brands per the scope of work, program and standard operating procedures within the contracted budget.
- Develop Cost effectiveness, Real world studies for all prioritized brands then build message and present to stakeholder like NLEM committee or Hospital formulary listing committee in order to win NLEM listing.
- Operate partnership activities with Public and Government Affairs colleagues to map and monitor Healthcare policy trends/issues at national level that may impact performance and potential of products.
- Work among cross-functional NLEM strategy(Submission prioritization, dossier and key messages, NLEM committee, engagement plan).
- Contribute to regularly decision-making process and policy environment, and support coordination with all involvement in the Drug registration process so as to allow adequate flow of information filing on a timely basis.
- Take accountability for the success of the pharmaceutical’s portfolio in Thailand Position.
- Master’s degree in Health economic – Pharmacy or Science or related field essential, graduate degree in Health Economics and Health Care management preferred
- At least 5 years’ experience in pharmaceutical industry, preferably in HEOR, market access,
- Enable to conduct HEOR studies
- Proven track record of success in achieving optimized broad market access and NLEM
- Well knowledge of the TH market access environment, decision makers and advisors
- Excellent command of English
- Computer literate and excellent presentation skill Personal Characteristics/Competencies
- Strong interpersonal skills and team player
- Strategic thinking and forward-looking ability
- Ability to perform while being under pressure
- Ability to work independently and in cross-functional /project teams
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality and to work within the compliance framework