Full Time and Permanent
02 634 8884
Assistant Production Manager
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Overseeing and supervising the work flow of manufacturing, maintenance and quality functions in a safe environment
- Ensuring products produced are accurate and meet quality standards and customers’ expectations as well as are delivered on time
- Identifying and implementing process improvement initiatives
- Maintain plant policies and ensure Health & Safety policy is followed by all employees.
- Direct daily workforce activities in order to meet throughput goals, compliant with established quality standards.
- Proactively coordinate with production planners to maximize the operating efficiency of the plant.
- Participate in constant search for ways to reduce waste; over production, and defects whenever possible.
- Demonstrated leadership and management skills to direct employees.
- Proactively identify “skill set gaps” in current production team and recommend necessary improvements.
- Provide regular feedback to employees on performance and communicate areas of improvement
- At least 10 years supervisory experience in a manufacturing production environment
- Working experience in Plastic injection manufacturing
- Demonstrated leadership, decision making, team work and organizational skills
- Ability to resolve conflict and effective negotiation skills
- Ability to effectively promote safe work practices and motivate others to follow your lead.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Identify and implement process improvements.