Information Technology and IT Project Management / Team Lead
02 634 8884
Assistant IT Manager
- Responsible for the execution of portfolio of IT project for Thailand Plants
- Takes ownership for obtaining the information required to diagnose and resolve more complex problems.
- Manage and oversee the day-to-day installation, testing and commissioning activities
- Engages with third parties to jointly resolve in-depth issues where necessary.
- Proactively analyses information and trends, proposing action to resolve problems, maintain and enhance service.
- Work closely with global, regional, and business champions for the development of IT strategies and new projects
- Responsible for technical support, technical equipment /systems, project implementation, administrate overall IT infrastructures as well as Production System for all Thailand plant.
- Manage budget controls and prepare IT costs allocation, coordinate with IT executive to control IT project, manage and ensure IT cost allocation to business units and reflect actual costs transferred.
- Trains and coach’s members of the team to provide knowledge, assistance, and advice, can organize a team to implement tasks
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in major Computer Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field.
- At least 8 years and few years of MIS/IT leader/supervisor or managerial level in Automotive or multinational manufacturing
- Experienced participate project with Expat/Regional/Global IT team
- Knowledge in Microsoft Windows Server 2003/2008 and Active Directory in VMWare environment
- Knowledge and understanding in network infrastructure and CISCO.
- Good in English communication and ability to lead conference meeting with regional/global