Information Technology and IT Project Management / Team Lead
02 634 8884
Assistant Country Manager
Our client is the world leader of automotive part and components manufacturing. Now looking for an Assistant Country IT Manager to Assist and support for effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems hardware and software and related infrastructure.
Report to Country IT Manager
- Responsible for the execution of portfolio of IT project for Thailand Plants
- Takes ownership for obtaining the information required to diagnose and resolve more complex problems.
- Manage and oversee the day-to-day installation, testing and commissioning activities
- Engages with third parties to jointly resolve in-depth issues where necessary.
- Proactively analyses information and trends, proposing action to resolve problems, maintain and enhance service.
- Work closely with global, regional, and business champions for the development of IT strategies and new projects
- Responsible for technical support, technical equipment /systems, project implementation, administrate overall IT infrastructures as well as Production System for all Thailand plant.
- Manage budget controls and prepare IT costs allocation, coordinate with IT executive to control IT project, manage and ensure IT cost allocation to business units and reflect actual costs transferred.
- Trains and coach’s members of the team to provide knowledge, assistance, and advice, can organize a team to implement tasks
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in major Computer Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field.
- At least 8 years and few years of MIS/IT leader/supervisor or managerial level in Automotive or multinational manufacturing
- Experienced participate project with Expat/Regional/Global IT team
- Knowledge in Microsoft Windows Server 2003/2008 and Active Directory in VMWare environment
- Knowledge and understanding in network infrastructure and CISCO.
- Good in English communication and ability to lead conference meeting with regional/global