Full Time and Permanent
Admin & HR
02 634 8884
Assistant Company Secretary
- To coordinate with related function to prepare Board/Committee or Management meeting materials.
- To assist in the preparation and disseminate agendas and meeting presentations for Board/Committee/Management meetings.
- To support and manage board meeting, Shareholders meeting and Management meeting.
- To assist and provide administrative supports to management team.
- To coordinate with regulators and authorities, including the SEC and SET on regulatory, compliance and company secretarial works and general commercial matters
- Provide support for document including translation and administrative tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Law or related field
- 2 – 5 years of experience in Company Secretarial or Corporate Secretarial function
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Power Point)
- Good Command of English, both written and spoken
- Well-organized, presentable, with good interpersonal skill
- Demonstrate ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadline.
- Attention to detail, service mind and awareness of confidential information
- Experiences in listed companies is an advantage.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skill