Full Time and Permanent
Credit Control and General Accounting
02 634 8884
Assistant Business Controller
Experience and skill requirements:
- At least 5 years of experience from accounting, finance analysis and/or business control area;
- Excellent knowledge and interest in PC applications, MS-Office (Excel, PowerPoint), etc.
- Worked according to IFRS and used SAP system are preferred;
- Professional certification (e.g. CPA) is a plus;
- Good problem solving, superior analytical and organisational skills
- Bachelor or above degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
- Good command of English (written and oral) is a must, other languages is a plus.
- Personality requirements:
- Possess solid communication and training skills to clearly explain and present the conclusions of your analysis
- Have a customer oriented / service minded attitude
- Result-driven. Deadlines in this position are important, so unusual work-hours are sometimes unavoidable and require flexibility
- Demonstrate a positive and collaborative attitude, open to change and firmly believe that there is always a better way
- Have ambition to grow further in the organisation.