Full Time and Permanent
Accounting and General Accounting
70,000 - 90,000
02 634 8884
Assistant Accounting Finance Manager
Salary 70 – 90,000 with Allowances based on experiences with very good benefits
Our client is the world leader in multinational manufacturing. The company is looking for a talent candidate as Assistant Accounting Manager to work closely with the Accounting Manager take care of all the Management Accounting, financial records and Taxation, review, and maintain the accounting records and process accurately financial statement on a timely basis to ensure consistent application of global Financial Procedure, driving and analyzing performance, to leverage financial leadership to partner and coach cross functional team members.
Location: Latkrabbang Area
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Performing accounting functions including month-end, quarter-end and year-end closing to ensure that all transactions are maintained timely and accurately.
- To assist the Manager plan, organize and control the company’s accounting, financial & management reports and internal reports in a timely manner.
- To provide hard closed and annual audited financial statements, which are accurately and complying with IFRS and local accounting and audit standards.
- To ensure that the company complies with all local legislation with the timely filing of all tax and other required forms.
- To manage all tax concern for the manufacturing plant
- To monitor, manage and awareness the company’s liquidity, act as Treasurer of the company.
- To develop, implement, maintain and review accounting and other relating internal controls
- To coach, train and develop accounting staff to upgrade their level of skills available to the company.
- To develop department successions plans and staff back-up system for accounting.
- Handling additional responsibilities as assigned by superior
- Assist in development and implementation of new procedures and features to enhance the workflow of the department.
- Thai National, Bachelor Degree or higher in Accounting/Finance, and related
- Minimum 5 years of experience of Supervisor/Managerial level in overall general accounting and Taxation with multinational manufacturing companies
- Knowledge of THGAAP and International GAAP, IFRS
- Strong knowledge of the Revenue Code of conduct
- Experience with ERP such as SAP, especially Oracle and Hyperion report.
- Excellent analytical, communication skill and problem solving skill
- Knowledge of local laws and regulations, especially related to Customs Free Zone operations
- Be able to communicate and deal with different levels both Thai and English