Full Time and Permanent
02 634 8884
- Responsible for overall accounting
- Lead and contribute to the end-to-end, timely and accurate accounting reporting process from record compilation, reconciliation, month end close, result analytics, internal and external reporting
- Monitor the compliance of various balance sheet and profit& loss; accounts with approved accounting policies.
- Assist in the research and analysis of audit issues raised by external and internal.
- Ensure compliance of documentation and requirements of government bodies (e.g. DBD, RD and BOT) and group policy is properly maintained.
- Assist in special projects and other duties as assigned
- Prepare withholding tax form for PND. 3, 53
- Perform special report as assigned
- At least Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
- 5-8 years experience in Accounting & finance and financial reporting systems
- Ability to work independently while prioritizing workflow to meet critical deadlines, Analytical, Negotiation and Problem Solving Skills
- Good English communication (both written and spoken) skills.
- Good computer skill in accounting, including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and etc.
- Able to work under pressure and good decisions making
- Must be a dynamic person with a good ability to multi-tasks
- Outgoing personality, trustworthy, reliable with teamwork spirit
- Able to work at Donmuang Area