Bangkok and Pathumwan
Contract and Permanent
02 634 8884
- Ensure correct and timely month end closing, financial reporting and consolidation report.
- Manage bank relationships, monitoring cash flow and managing bank credit facilities
- Liaison with Revenue Department and external auditors
- Building cross-functional relationships are required
- Manage financial and accounting staffs, review team performance to develop
- Perform any other functions that are required by the supervisor
- Male / Female Age not over 35years
- Education Level: Undergraduate Degree in Accounting or above.
- Accounting experience of 8 years or more, has accounting management experience of 3 years or more.
- Knowledge about Thai Revenue Code, Thai Custom Law and International trade Law(Double Taxation).
- Knowledge and experience in International Financial Reporting Standard (IFRS) and Thailand Financial Reporting Standards (TFRS).
- Knowledge and experience in International business.
- Possess the skills, knowledge and ability to use ERP program, and integrate multiple system.
- Possess the comprehensive skills, knowledge and ability to use Microsoft Office Programs (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint).
- Possess good communication skills (verbal and written) in English.
- Can work under pressure and urgency to accomplish the desired results under the designated deadline.
- Possess good corporate, service minded, have an understanding of the needs of stakeholders
Working Place: Pathumwan, Bangkok