As a strong HR Business Partner to the Managing Directors and Line Managers for locations Thailand, Cambodia and Myanmar and champion across all HR topics, strategically, tactically and operationally.
Partner with leaders across business/function within the geography to drive & deliver people priorities.
Foster a high performing and life-long learning organization culture
Drive and lead talent acquisition, development and engagement activities.
Coach employees/people leaders on talent development and performance management activities across entire employee lifecycle.
Deploy people programs locally. Lead communication, elaboration and facilitation in the implementation process.
Champion Employee Experience initiatives within geography from interview to exit.
Performance Management & Compensation
Coach and support employees and managers on the annual performance review process. Cascade smart objectives setting in the organization.
Work with Managing Director and Regional HR Director on annual salary review and bonus review process
Handle monthly payroll activities including update of employee records and generate reports
Promote the company as a strong employer brand through the use of social media and partnership with universities, academic and industrial associations.
Provide high quality recruitment and resource planning consulting services to the hiring managers
Benefits & Engagement
Manage employee benefits and handle related enquiries
Promote high employee engagement through regular communication sessions, company activities and corporate events.
International Assignment/ Foreign Hire
Oversee the relocation and repatriation of foreign employees such as immigration matters, accommodation arrangement, home search, schooling and shipment of household goods
Work closely with Regional HR team in Singapore to ensure IA and foreign local hire management is in line with policy and guidelines
Learning & Development
Partner with Line Managers on learning and development needs of employees including recommendation and individual development plan.
Coordinate external training programmes such as course enrollment
Work with Managing Director, Line Managers and SEA Learning Centre hub for local training sourcing.
Drive HR projects roll out and improvements such as work processes, workshops, policy reviews…etc.
Education & Experience:
- Degree in Human Resources Management or Business Administration
- Solid HR generalist experience (recruitment, performance management, C&B, learning & development, payroll, personal income tax, industrial relation etc.) for 10 years or more
- Experience working in multinational companies
- Good knowledge of local labour law
- Good experience in employer branding and partnership with Universities
- Strong business acumen and HRBP mind-set to enable business through alignment with HR strategies
- Strong self-starter, agile mind-set and ability to multi-task
- Change agent with positive attitude to drive changes and with keen eyes for improvement
- Excellent communication skills, both spoken and written
- Good interpersonal and customer service skills
- High degree of discretion when dealing with confidential information
- Meticulous, analytical and strong solution provider
- IT savvy and familiar with commercial HR software
- Reports to directly to Managing Director, with a strong functional line to HR Director, SEA & Pacific
- Some travelling may be required